Turnaround Time

I filled out an online questionnaire back in 2009 in order to try and find work as I was recently unemployed at the time and had sent out close to 400 resumes without any luck.After speaking with a representative of this company I went in for a meeting, where they promised me the world and told me how easy it would be for them to assist me in getting a job with my extensive experience.

I had a gut feeling that it may be a scam, but my then girlfriend was pushing me to find work. I went back in for a second meeting and got the hard sell speech from one of the higher ups, where he made me feel like an *** for even questioning them or their abilities. They just happened to have other clients in the waiting rooms or other spaces that just gushed about how much help they have been and the employment opportunities they were receiving. Well, I succumbed to the pressure and $5000 later I was no further in my employment search than I was before I wasted the money.

All I got out of it was a crappy resume that never assisted me in landing a position anywhere. I sent out hundreds of letters to the people and businesses in the database they provided to me and only had two or three meetings and never got a job interview or a position.

Save your money and go somewhere else.Make sure to check out any company with your AG or the BBB in your state.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Chandler Hill Partners. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Chandler Hill Partners to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chandler Hill Partners chandler hill partners recruitment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chandler Hill Partners?

Comments

Wait.YOU paid them?

Oh no no no! Never pay for a job!!! You are the one who is suppose to be getting paid! Let me guess, they gave you the hard sell and told you they had access to a hidden job market and private contacts with decision makers that could get your a 6 figure salary!

Go to yahoo and type in 'Chandler Hill Partners scam' and you will see you aren't the only dissatisfied client.

According to the BBB, this company has shut down, but it is good you are still posting here because there are a lot of other questionable companies that scam people this way.The major one that comes to mind is Bernard Haldene.